Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that’s known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork, handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work.Store Indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before.Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home, but in fact speak your mind. We at Store Indya believe in – “Design to empower.”
- Dimensions of the holder (L x B x H) – 11.5 x 11.5 x 5.8 cm and Dimensions of each coaster – 8.9 cm
- Made from the highest grade of mango wood, known for its durability and unique texture.
- Each coaster is carved by hand with great technique and skill from the artisans of Saharanpur.
- The quirky carvings add a playful touch to your decor – a thoughtful reflection by the Indian craftsmen.
- It can be used to adorn your bar, dining table, or kitchen area in a very unique and artistic way.