Versatile, flexible and can be used over a longer period of time. Merino wool is wool of a very high quality from merino sheep. The fineness of the merino fibres enables it to be different from normal wool. Therefore, this means that it is one of the best materials for babies.
* Does not scratch the skin like normal wool
* Even when wet it still warms the body
* Exceptionally good isolation capabilities
* Natural material
* Natural sun protection factor
* Hand wash and rinse at 30°C
* Ideally suitable as a seat comforter for a foot-muff/bag, soft changing bags, infant and child car seats, pushchairs/strollers, buggys, baby cots/beds etc
* Padded underneath for even more comfort with anti-perspirant breathable net
1) Lay the seat comforter in the seat/buggy
2) Instead of slits there are press-studs on the part where your baby’s back would lay so it isn’t necessary to have to remove the belts.
3) Check to see which slits are required for the safety belt.
4) Cut the chosen slit in the given area with a sharp pair of scissors.
5) Pull the safety belt through the opened slit.
6) Bring the belt in the waist area around the side of the comforter (as illustrated).
7) At the top part of the merino wool comforter there is a cord to attach it to the buggy, car seat, etc.
To take into consideration:
The slits for the safety belt have not been cut already. The reason being that belts are positioned differently. The openings can be cut with a sharp pair of scissors to fit to your individual requirements. Please pay attention that only the sewn belt opening in the parts provided are to be cut.
- ByBUM – the quality is certified and tested: Product Made in EU
- Cuddly, soft lambskin comforter with the extraordinary properties of merino wool
- The best isolation capabilities, keeps the body warm even when it’s wet. In winter this material quickly helps to keep a baby warm, in summer it helps to moderate the baby’s body temperature.
- Universally fits all 3 and 5 point belt systems on infant and child car seats, pushchairs/strollers, buggys and foot-muffs/bags