Fast delivery to UK mainland postcodes only, we are currently unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands, NI and off shore Isles. What is reflex foam? Reflex or the base foam (the part of the mattress under the memory foam) is the denser and firmer supportive part of the mattress. We use Carpenter reflex branded foam. T Reflex foam and standard memory foam mattress comprises of the memory foam top layer and then either one or more layers of memory Foam or reflex foam. The best way to imagine it, because we really like old fashioned cakes, is that memory foam is the soft icing on a fruit cake, and the reflex foam is the firm fruit cake base that supports the icing. Vacuum Roll Packed for Delivery
- Our “Orthopaedic Mattress” using high density vita reflex foam is ideal for sleepers who require a firmer mattress to a memory foam product.
- Luxurious 100% Reflex Foam mattress, made carefully to work in harmony with your body. It provides outstanding elasticity. This will help to evenly distribute your weight providing excellent comfort and support, however it does not mould to your contour like memory foam.
- This mattress is covered with a premium quality, hypoallergenic Damask Cover, this helps to prevent the risk of dust mites and allergies as well as offering a luxurious, yet supportive feel to the mattress.
- This item is manufactured in the UK and complies with all Fire Safety regulations.
- Fast delivery to UK mainland postcodes only, we are currently unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands, NI and off shore Isles.